Popular Threads
4.1 Randoms for Valor Points

4.1 Randoms for Valor Points
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

New info from a Blizzard Post about 4.1 changes to random heroics:

■You can earn up to 980 VP per week from random Heroic dungeons.
■Of that 980 VP, only 490 VP can be earned from tier 1 Cataclysm Heroics. The remaining 490 VP must be earned by running Rise of the Zandalari Heroics (tier 2).
■Alternatively, you can reach the 980 VP cap exclusively by running tier 2 Heroics.
■The 980 VP you can earn from running tier 1 and tier 2 random Heroic dungeons will count towards your weekly overall cap of 1250 VP.
■And, as stated before, if you want to maximize your VP gains, you can still reach the overall weekly cap of 1250 by defeating raid level content.

If anybody needs to chain run heroics for Valor, I'm available on my days off as a tank. Will be nice to crank them (mostly) out in a day or two and not have to worry about the each day requirement anymore.

--
I'd like to chain run some heroics along with other DA members. I'm mostly available on weekends and late night . . . I'll bring punch and pie . . .
What kind of Pie??

I am good with Apple, lemon, other fruit Pie...
Or even jello pie....

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

Yall can keep the Punch and Pie. (though if it's gnome pie I might be tempted...) I'm here for the runs, the fun, and mostly... for the mounts

The battle bear is also going to be available by doing timed runs again of the first 4 bosses in Zul Aman. Probably be a bit before we're geared enough for that, but you know me. I'm Mr. After Midnight. Have armor, will tank.

--
Sounds good - will hopefully see you and others in the evenings/weekends.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.