wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Blizzard merging with Activision

Blizzard merging with Activision
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

Saw this on the WoW page earlier...thought Id post it for everyone to read/discuss.

http://www.blizzard.com/press/071202.shtml

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
Quote by Killcaustic
Saw this on the WoW page earlier...thought Id post it for everyone to read/discuss.

http://www.blizzard.com/press/071202.shtml

I guess its only a matter of time now until we see "Guitar Hero" as the next playable class or Tony Hawk as a raid boss.

--
I cant wait till they come out with Call of Warcraft.

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

HAHAHAHA say goodbye to the game you guys love so much!!!!!! wuahahahaha I knew this day would come! I'm just going to sit back and watch the end of the WOW world with a smile on my face!

Long live the killing machine that is Activison. On a side note, I would be more than happy to play some XBOX360 with any of you

--
Quote by Laver
HAHAHAHA say goodbye to the game you guys love so much!!!!!! wuahahahaha I knew this day would come! I'm just going to sit back and watch the end of the WOW world with a smile on my face!

Long live the killing machine that is Activison. On a side note, I would be more than happy to play some XBOX360 with any of you

No news here, just a money/distribution change. Go about your business
Quote by Junipero
Quote by Laver

Guitar Hero casts Power Chord (Rank 6).
Junipero is afflicted with Stairway to Heaven.

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by Junipero
Quote by Laver

Guitar Hero casts Power Chord (Rank 6).
Junipero is afflicted with Stairway to Heaven.

Rofl

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
All I know is STV better play pitfall soundtrack in back ground with vines you can swing across and aligator heads to jump on.

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.