wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Im backkkkkkkk

Im backkkkkkkk
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hello guildies...justalitlebad here..My son was born june 10, 2007 (almost a 6-9-07 birthday woot). I have been away for a while. I want to thank you guys / gals for not guild kicking me. I don't know how much raiding i will be doing because the starting time is when my little ones go to bed. And i don't want to spend 3 nights a week raiding because i don't want to play more than 3 nights a week. So if you have to boot me on my azz then i understand. I would like to thank sam and any others who helped me get keyed for kara before i fell off the earth.

See you online.
justalitlebad - 70 gnomemage (pure frost)
mybuffbeast - 65 night elf druid (feral)
ouragepuol - 61 night elf hunter (beast master)

If you see any of my toons online and want to do something (ie raid 5 mans or some such) just yell. Or if you need help with an alt - questing let me know..
Quote by justalitlebad
Hello guildies...justalitlebad here..My son was born june 10, 2007 (almost a 6-9-07 birthday woot). I have been away for a while. I want to thank you guys / gals for not guild kicking me. I don't know how much raiding i will be doing because the starting time is when my little ones go to bed. And i don't want to spend 3 nights a week raiding because i don't want to play more than 3 nights a week. So if you have to boot me on my azz then i understand. I would like to thank sam and any others who helped me get keyed for kara before i fell off the earth.

See you online.

If you see any of my toons online and want to do something (ie raid 5 mans or some such) just yell. Or if you need help with an alt - questing let me know..

Glad to have you back

--

Quote by Sentinal
Quote by justalitlebad

See you online.

Glad to have you back

Thanks sentinal!!!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.