Patch 3.2 Incoming

Patch 3.2 Incoming
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

http://www.mmo-champion.com

Patch 3.2: Call of the Crusade

The upcoming major content patch, Call of the Crusade, will bring a host of new features for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

* The Argent Tournament Expands: With the help of Azeroth's heroes, the Argent Crusade will finish the Argent Coliseum just in time to call for all brave citizens to prepare for battle with the Lich King. New dailies, rewards, and more will be available at the Argent Tournament grounds to lure adventurers into the coliseum.

* Crusaders' Coliseum: In order to prepare for a siege on Icecrown Citadel, players will be called by the Argent Crusade to test their mettle in the Coliseum. 5-player, 10-player, and 25-player challenges await inside.

* New Battleground: Isle of Conquest, a new large-scale siege Battleground, will be open. The Horde and Alliance will battle head-to-head for control of strategic resources to lay siege to the keeps of their opponents.

* New Arena Season: Season 7 will officially start, paving the way for all-new items and challenge

--
Conformity is the smother of invention.
Quote by Moisticus
http://www.mmo-champion.com

Patch 3.2: Call of the Crusade

The upcoming major content patch, Call of the Crusade, will bring a host of new features for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

* The Argent Tournament Expands: With the help of Azeroth's heroes, the Argent Crusade will finish the Argent Coliseum just in time to call for all brave citizens to prepare for battle with the Lich King. New dailies, rewards, and more will be available at the Argent Tournament grounds to lure adventurers into the coliseum.

* Crusaders' Coliseum: In order to prepare for a siege on Icecrown Citadel, players will be called by the Argent Crusade to test their mettle in the Coliseum. 5-player, 10-player, and 25-player challenges await inside.

* New Battleground: Isle of Conquest, a new large-scale siege Battleground, will be open. The Horde and Alliance will battle head-to-head for control of strategic resources to lay siege to the keeps of their opponents.

* New Arena Season: Season 7 will officially start, paving the way for all-new items and challenge

Yeah I heard they were gonna be adding to the tournament through expansions rather than the way AQ and IQD were player-advanced.

It does seem like Wrath's storyline is moving much faster than BC... I wonder what'll be left after Arthas is strung up by the balls.

--

I also heard they're gonna nerf fear in 3.2.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

--
Quote by yarkoon
I also heard they're gonna nerf fear in 3.2.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Fear is sooooo OP

2 years ago.

--

I think they're just gonna nerf gnomes. So that way they'll make better foot stools.... the new Ottoman Empire of sorts.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.