wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Paul Potts,,,,all I can say is WOW!

Paul Potts,,,,all I can say is WOW!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

I'm sure most of you have seen this, if you are a YouTube junkie like I am. If you have not, the following Vids are of a Cell Phone Sales Men who trys out for the UK's "Britains Got Talent". After the first video, is his semi-final round song and then his final round song.

Try-Out

Semi-Final

Final Show

--
He is amazing

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Yup pretty dang amazing!

--

I thought it was really interesting to see the judge panel's reactions on that first video. They were so like "Opera...yeah right." Then you could really see them (esp the girl) start to really be impressed. Simon almost had a smile there for a short minute.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana
I thought it was really interesting to see the judge panel's reactions on that first video. They were so like "Opera...yeah right." Then you could really see them (esp the girl) start to really be impressed. Simon almost had a smile there for a short minute.

Notice the almost, if he'd actually smiled (one of the 37 signs of the apocalypse) the earth would have swallowed him whole.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.