wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Motivational Posters

Motivational Posters
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

I was bored and went looking for some, found a few that made me laugh.

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

--
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

haha nice, Nove.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

--

Screw you and your goddamn spider pics!!! No more sleep for me, thanks Nove.

The rest are funny!

sixx

--
"[Sixx]... you just lack diplomacy." -Vujadae

--

--

LoL @ hazardous materials.
The King is hillarious!

--

<--- has interesting in LK

(this SS was cut off so the good part at the bottom would fit)
found the actual SS on a website called wowbash.com it has some pretty hilarious SS of conversations in there not with just GM's and such.

--

You certainly brought a smile to my eyes Nove, one that was welcomed and needed!

-Fune.

--

--

<--- has interesting in LK

I found this one particularly helpful recently......

--

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
?t=1241486429

--

o.0

I need a couch like this for my office.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"

--

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.