Resident Evil- Extinction

Resident Evil- Extinction
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Release: 9-21-07
Summary Plotline:

"Alice (Milla Jovovich), now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Oliveira (Oded Fehr) and L.J. (Mike Epps), along with new survivors Claire (Ali Larter), K-Mart (Spencer Locke ) and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead... and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive. "

Resident Evil: Extinction is set in between 3 - 5 years after the events of Apocalypse. The Umbrella Corporation has failed to control a series of T-Virus outbreaks around the world, killing nearly every human. With little of humanity left, a handful of survivors are travelling around the remnants of the world in heavily armored convoys that go to the least populated parts of the world.

http://countingdown.com/movies/2792406
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilextinction/

Mike Epps (from the 2nd Resident Evil)

Oded Fehr (from the 3ns Resident Evil & The Mummy movies)

Spencer Locke (The voice of Jenny from Monster House)

Ashanti (singer)

Movie pics:

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

Not too surprising that I liked RE3. Like all sequels it seemed to have less polish than the first 2 but also had some neat things going for it also.

And like most movies, it could have been better than it was (except like 300 which totally was awesome and didn't need anything extra). I was a little dissapointed to see some familiar faces get toasted but when you think about it...how many people can you (click to show spoiler)

(click to show spoiler)

Anyway- it was cool and if you like the movie series, it's worth taking a peek. If you're expecting something more than just an entertaining time at the movies, then I'd wait to rent it and decide if you want to add it to your collection or to your "do not ever buy- it sucks beyond anything I could imagine- my eyes are burning it sucked so bad- never will I watch that horrid thing again--shoot me for watching it the first time" bin (Bloodrayne, anyone? /shudder)

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
This is out on DVD Jan 1st.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.