8 Level 110 characters
0 Raiding Characters
322 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
1 Posts in 7 days
27502 Total Posts
wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
So Nove and I got into the Horde corner of Dalaran earlier...

So Nove and I got into the Horde corner of Dalaran earlier...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

And this is what happened to him.

Yep. He's a cockroach.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
I bet Nove will get his revenge somehow! He won't stand the injustice of some Horde territory making him some panel eating bug from Hell. I bet he's planning to Halo it and stockpiling bombs and grenades and if I know the way Nove's mind works... probably talking Ellisande and Neely into it too! Maybe Alora too, but I have a feeling Alora would just choose to watch them concoct their plan from the safety of the Alliance side; laugh as they all get turned into roaches, and then step on 'em as they scurry away from the Horde side

I think the only time I ventured onto the Horde side of Dalaran, I just got killed, not turned into a roach. Though maybe getting killed was better than morphed into a bug... /shudder

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Soooo how do you turn.... err how did he get turned into a roach?

--

Quote by guy
Soooo how do you turn.... err how did he get turned into a roach?

I love how Guy automatically knows it was my fault. lol I gave him one of those fish you can catch in Dalaran...It's called a Magic Eater. It hadn't ever turned me into a cockroach though....I always got to be a cute little Green Whelpling.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
Ohhhh so you're to blame. You wait until Halloween, Nove will get you back, I'm guessing. haha.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Oh he claims he's already plotting.

--
Oh Snap!! A roach!, Nove...Bro...Massive retaliation is in order lol.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.