wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Blizz goes sexist?

Blizz goes sexist?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

I may be opening a huge can of worms here, but...This turned into an hour long debate with a couple of my co-workers that play. I'm unsure what to think.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/?achievement=2422

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
I have no problem with it, but I am sure they will remove it before it goes live.
EPIC!!!! FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if this offends you, please remove yourself from the human race! To many ppl wear their heart on their sleeves now a days. This is funny, just pure ha ha ha....I will put one on my own female priest toon!!!

Just when I thought Blizz sucked so much epic D&D shlong they go and do something to TOTALLY redeem themselves!!!!

--
Hm. I don't really see a problem with it eiter. It's just an achievement to put bunny ears on female chars over lvl 18. Though I suppose Playboy could possibly put up protest if they wanted to.

It doesn't really look completed either, doesn't say how many female chars to "bunnitize" before the achievement is complete. There could be more to it once it goes live.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
I wonder if they work on toons below 18....I'll have to do an intensive investigation.

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Quote by Ellisande
I wonder if they work on toons below 18....I'll have to do an intensive investigation.

Hello, I'm Chris Hansen with dateline NBC. We're doing another story on adults who meet children over the internet for sex. Why don't you have a seat and tell me what you're doing here?

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Ellisande - "She told me she was 18, oh that was just level 18... I was really just looking to put my bunny ears on her"

--

I think it's funny as hell.

And Laver: Dr Horrible rocks!!!!

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
Quote by Truenos
[QUOTE=Ellisande]
Hello, I'm Chris Hansen with dateline NBC. We're doing another story on adults who meet children over the internet for sex. Why don't you have a seat and tell me what you're doing here?

Ellis: I came here to warn her about the dangers of online predators...

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.