Man who met Utah teen online faces federal charges
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>

Man enticed 13 year-old girl over World of Warcraft
Last Update: 3/25 9:15 pm

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A man known as "bear" is in the Davis County jail tonight.40-year-old Robert Davison Jr. of California was arrested last month. Police say he met a 13-year-old Centerville girl on-line playing World of Warcraft.Police believe the girl might have been enticed to meet him in California. She was found at a Grey Hound bus terminal waiting to take a bus to Santa Rosa.Police say information on Davidson’s computer shows he was engaging in sexually explicit conversations and intended the girl to go to California for sex.

Man who met Utah teen online faces federal charges
By Pat Reavy
Deseret News
Published: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:23 a.m

13-year-old Utah girl while playing an online video game has been indicted by a federal grand jury that accuses him of enticing her to run away to his house where police say he planned to engage in sexual activity.
Robert Davison, 41, was extradited a week ago from Kelseyville, Calif., to the Davis County Jail, where he was being held Thursday by U.S. marshals on the indictment of enticing a minor over the Internet.

Investigators say Davison met his Centerville victim while playing the game "World of Warcraft," an online fantasy game that anyone can participate in. Players are also able to communicate with each other by posting on a message board. Davison and the girl began communicating this way and then moved to an instant-messaging site, said Centerville Police Sgt. Vaughn Steenblik.

Police were called Nov. 13 when the girl ran away from home, he said. Investigators immediately checked her cell-phone records and home computer and talked to her friends at school.
"She actually told some classmates she was going to meet somebody in California," Steenblik said.

Detectives became even more concerned when they discovered she had been having chats with a man in California. The Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force was called. A more thorough check of her computer revealed sexually explicit conversations between her and Davison, police said.

"He was really graphic on what he was going to do to her," he said.

Acting on a hunch, investigators went to the Greyhound Bus Station in downtown Salt Lake City and spotted her in the terminal, just an hour away from getting on a bus and heading to California, Steenblik said. The girl was returned home about six hours after being reported missing.

Detectives continued their investigation into Davison and assumed the identity of the young girl, exchanging e-mail with him for another six weeks, he said. The FBI also was involved, Steenblik said.

On Feb. 4, an indictment was obtained, as well as search warrants for Davison's house and computers. He was extradited to Utah last week and had an initial appearance in federal court Wednesday. If convicted, Davison faces a minimum mandatory sentence of 10 years.

Source: http://deseretnews.com/article/705293314/Man-who-met-Utah-teen-online-faces-federal-charges.html

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Ellis?

--
Quote by Locklear
Ellis?

I knew this was coming.

I've tried to tone down my creepy bastardness, though I don't know how successful I've been so far.

Plus, I'd stay away from chix from Utah, that strain is particularly crazy.

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
I would totally hit that 13 yr old girl and by 13 yr old girl i mean 18 yr old girl and by 18 yr old girl i mean 18 yr old boy and by 18 yr old boy i mean 18 yr old tranny...and by hit that i mean i would have sex with it and by sex with it i mean i would put my peepee in its no no hole.... smoooooooth

--
I have thought for some time that Blizzard should check subscribers against the national sex offender registry as some companies do.
Is that an actual picture of the guy in the story? That's so awesome, I always thought the "fat creepy nerd" thing was just a cliche stereotype.

Also, inb4 pedobear says "Too old."

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
.................... .................... .....____, ,,- `\,.............. .................... .................... .......... .........
.................... ............,,,_.,-~"* . . . . . . . . ."\,.................. .................... ........ .................... .......
.................... .........,/` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "\, .................... .................... .......... ....................
.................... ..... ,/. . . . : : : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :\‘-,................... ... .................... .................... ...
.................... ... ./. . . .: . :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : ::: ‘-, ................. .................... .................... ......
.................... ..,/ . . . : . :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : :: ‘-, ............... .................... .................... ..
..................., -/‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : : : :: : : :::: :::: ::::::’;............ ... .................... .................... ...
......... *""\'''~~~~-____________________ __,,,,,,,,,,,,----~""""""""`/""*................... .................... .
............ \,/\,/'\,,/"\,,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/"\,/"\,/"\,/"\.,-"-..._/""\/.................... .................... .......
.............."~~-,,_____,,,,_____________________ __,,,,---~".................... .................... ..... ..
……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;¯’-,…………………………………..
…………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ ¯’-,\ ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : :||; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
…….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|……..
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : :) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,…………..
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………….
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::: :"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/……………
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------------Too Old
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::: :",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\ ……………
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~

Pedo-saurus Rex has spoken!

--

And you will make it
But only if you run

Quote by Truenos
Also, inb4 pedobear says "Too old."

RULE NUMBER 1 TRU!!!!!!!!! Don't make me report you!

--
Quote by Laver

Rules 1 & 2 apply only to _____. (hint: it's a wow term)

--

-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Quote by Laver

Rules apply to all, that includes Boxxy, she is your queen, you will follow the rulz....Besides you can not Triforce

--
Quote by Laver
Quote by Truenos
Quote by Laver

Rules apply to all, that includes Boxxy, she is your queen, you will follow the rulz....Besides you can not Triforce

pffft. teh boxxy cancer has been removed.

[This message EDITED by the 'Center for Boxxy Control and Restriction' (CBRC)]

--

And you will make it
But only if you run

VIVA BOXXY

--

-Valaheea
Tru, just when i thought we would hate each other for life, i find that i may have a /b/rother in DA!? How strange....

I guess the question is r u a Newf@g/Oldf@g? an inb4 oldfag question to me...i provide proof:

▲ ▲

--

--

And you will make it
But only if you run

^

--

-Valaheea

--

And you will make it
But only if you run

--

-Valaheea
That chick has some serious mascara. She either has a helluva time getting that off every night or wakes up something like...

maybe minus the clapping.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana

maybe minus the clapping.

No, I don't think it'd be much of a stretch to assume that Boxxy wakes up clapping. Or at least she probably did before butthurt anonymous scared her off the interwebz. Their shields couldn't deflect cuteness of that magnitude, so they fired their lazers prematurely as they are prone to do.

--

-Valaheea
oh man, I have no clue what is going on here. Can someone bring me up to speed on this Boxxy thing?

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.