Popular Threads
Noblegarden event is live this week

Noblegarden event is live this week
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

WoW Noblegarden Goes Live - May The Great Egg Hunt Begin

This has been a great month for World of Warcraft fans. First, they received the 3.1 patch update with new talent calculator and Ulduar, and after that the 3.1.1 minor update has arrived with bug fixes as you can see in our patch notes. Well, April 26 is a great day for WoW gamers as Noblegarden has started a few hours ago. Shortly after Noblegarden egg hunt went live on European servers, it went live also on the North American servers.

Every time it goes live, Noblegarden comes with new features. Now, Noblegarden has returned to Azeroth, and players will be able to play as of today April 26 until Sunday next week on May 3. The Noblegarden eggs can be found in cities like Brill, Goldshire, Falcowing Square, Kharanos, and Razor Hill, but you will rarely find prizes in the eggs. Also the Noblegarden achievements will be found in the World Events tab, but you will have to get enough chocolate to buy everything you need for the aforementioned achievements.

The World of Warcraft Noblegarden event this year is very different from the one that was live last year therefore it is very hard to come up with a Noblegarden guide for the great egg hunt. It’s very important to know that the amount of eggs which will be spawned has been greatly increased from last year, however, it will be very hard to find the eggs at first, but it will get easier as the WoW Noblegarden advances once you will realize what you need.

The majority of the eggs spawned will give you Noblegarden chocolate, and like I said before, you will need it to get the Noblegarden achievements. So you have to gather as many Brightly Colored Eggs, and after that complete the achievements so that you can travel to different zones like Desert Rose, Spring Fling (Alliance), Spring Fling (Horde), Noble Garden (Alliance), and Noble Garden (Horde).

Well, I know that it’s easier to use a Noblegarden guide to get the achievements, however, the game is better when you discover stuff on your own. Prepare yourself to stay for a long period in front of the PC, and start playing. Let us know what do you think about the Noblegarden event this. Also give us some more details about the great egg hunt, and tell us how are you doing and where are you now.

WoW: Noblegarden Arrives
Suzie Ford posted on 25 Apr 2009 8:03 am

World of Warcraft players will have the opportunity to participate in Noblegarden events beginning April 26th. There are all sorts of "Druidic" things to do such as egg hunts and new achievements to score. Find out more below:

The Noblegarden event is returning to Azeroth with some new additions. Players can take part in the druidic festivities spreading 'round all corners of the map all week beginning Sunday, April 26, and ending Sunday, May 3. Features include:

Noblegarden egg hunt and daily quests located in starting towns such as Goldshire, Razor Hill, Kharanos, and Brill
All-new Noblegarden treats and prizes found rarely in eggs
Chocolate as a currency! (Or just indulge your sweet tooth)

All new achievements found in the World Events tab
Please join us in celebrating this annual event like never before. Whether you celebrate Noblegarden in a traditional manner or you have a longing for sweet chocolates and festive garments, we hope you're able to come together and give yourself a break from competing in cutthroat Arena battles or laying siege to Ulduar.

Source : http://www.warcry.com/news/view/91242-WoW-Noblegarden-Arrives

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
If anyone has any issues finding a Female Tauren, I have one sitting in Booty bay I can get on for you.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
took me longer to find a dang Orc female then it did to do all the rest of the achievements combined.

--
Quote by devilstofe
took me longer to find a dang Orc female then it did to do all the rest of the achievements combined.

Yeah, i haven't seen Ledda around in a while either.

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by devilstofe

Yeah, i haven't seen Ledda around in a while either.

ZING!

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
I finally found my female troll.. she kept saying Slaz needs heals...

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

More like camp-on-an-egg-spawn-location garden. Or garden of ignoble egg ninjas

Prepare yourself for actual coverage of Guildies spawn camping in Elwynn Forest

In the shaman tent to the rear are Fune & Kat. Jelly is watching his egg carefully ready to jump out of the sleeping bag & go bearform on any unscrupulous rogue.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.