wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Reason for departure

Reason for departure
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [Main]

Hey everyone. I've had a great time since I joined the guild. I have made a lot of friends and accomplished a lot in game. In preparation for Cataclysm, I have decided I am starting a new guild with some of my closest friends to concentrate on 10 man raids. Most of this guild will be comprised of current and former DA members. I do not intend to force DA to disband and do hope it can continue. We just have decided to do our own thing and play the game the way that is the most fun for us. Also, if anyone has not been contacted about the new guild, it does not mean you are not welcome. Please contact me if you are interested. We are trying to be careful not to completely break DA but will consider any application we receive.

Again, thank you all for the great time I've had as a member of Dragon Army. I am happy to have called it home and hope to stay a part of this community and keep in touch with you all. Feel free to friend me and let me know if you need anything.

Sincerely,

Prime

Good luck with your new venture. I hope you all find the fun and happiness that everyone wants out of the game.

As far as DA is concerned, we're still planning to continue on. Council is discussing the options and the direction we'll continue on.

We welcome members to stay and build back the guild that we all miss- but if you find that it's also your time to move on, please know that we thank you for the time and commitment that you've made to DA and we wish you luck as well. We plan to be around if you change your mind and wish to come back.

The game is about having a good time. Those that stay, let's get DA back to being what it used to be, and somewhere we can have fun, be with friends, and build a future around what Dragon Army was created for; raiding with friends, laughing a lot, helping each other out, and having a damn good time

-Isa

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
We wish Prime best of luck in his new venture. Dragon Army was started a few years ago under similar circumstances, when we left Invictus and other successful raiding guilds to try something new. Over the years we have had a great amount of success and I wish Prime similar fortune.

We can all be rest assured that our existing officers and members will continue on with Dragon Army. We will continue to sharpen our skills and prepare for the expansion. We will be openly recruiting new members to assure our ability to raid both 10 man and 25 man content (in some fashion) come Cataclysm.

We invite you to contact our officers in game or online with any questions. If you have any friends that are interested in getting the leg up come Cataclysm, have them put in an application.

Best wishes to everyone. Hope to see you in game soon.

Sam
I am sad to see any person leave...

But I have an understanding of why you have moved on or into a new direction...

Good luck and thanks for all the help....

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.