Popular Threads
AQ 40 MC REP

AQ 40 MC REP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Does anyone need AQ 40 or MC rep? I want to plan weekly runs for those of us who may need that rep. If anyone is interested
please let me know. We can decide on a specific day and or time.

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

I need MC rep.
I'd be down to do both.
Im in for the fun of it if im on.

@ Con - the hell with that sig. Post a mustache man!

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Count me in on weekends I could use the rep as well seeing as though I didn't run with the "Isa" toon back in those days.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
I need..when??
Oh hell yes I'll go just let me know when you are thinking about doing it so I can be on

--
sunday at 5pm sound good ?

let me know

--
heavendawn

Quote by heavendawn
sunday at 5pm sound good ?

let me know

Sorry just now saw this at 7:30am Tuesday

--
Let's do it as a group this weekend.
ok lets pick a time and a day. As crazy as i am about rep why not kill trash a few times and then go back in and kill bosses?

hehehehe

--
heavendawn

I'd like to do it your way, Heaven. Kill the trash over and over for max rep Sorry about last weekend, hehe. oops!

Need atleast 5 people, a tank, and a healer, right? I can pretty much be available Friday night (late night), Sat & Sun mornings, and or Saturday night (around raid time) this weekend. Just need a time and I'll hop in for it

The nice thing about your plan is-- if the group just clears trash over and over, whenever people are free to join the rep run, they can just join without being saved to anything.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
I'd be up for AQ40 on the weekend sometime =)

I'd say friday or saturday late (around 12) or saturday or sunday afternoon around 4 or 5.

Also I should mention, in MC you do not get rep for trash after Revered.
yeah but alot fo us are not that far

--
heavendawn

Today saturday at 5PM.
Sorry for missing the rep run,got home from my moms at 2 server yesterday, and 15 min later got a call that i had to get to the emergency room that my grandfather collapsed again, just got home.

See yall on later.

--
I might not make this, so Heaven can do invites if you want.
We didn't get to do MC last night. We're hoping to get a group together for 5 server time today. Just need the tank and a healer.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
I think I'll be there.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.