=)

=)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
*waves* Hi, Whisper.
omg who are you... WTB guild invite for the hotness.

-Christ

--
Did you see me lay down the law?
I AM THE LAWGIVER!
Quote by Christiansen
omg who are you... WTB guild invite for the hotness.

-Christ

*laughs* I used to play a little Paladin named Ferarro once upon a time.

i agree with christ we should get you a invite asap

--
Cant spell damage without da mage

FERARRO!!! how have ya been? btw still have that tier 10 chest piece? =P

-Christ

--
Did you see me lay down the law?
I AM THE LAWGIVER!
*hugs Xeamae*

Hi sweety!!! I'm glad to see you using our forum. And your picture is really cute! I haven't seen that one before. But, then again all your pics are cute.

Nice to discover that you know Christiansen. And you met Samgaygangie last night, who is an awesome guy. Everyone I've met so far in this guild is outstanding and I haven't felt this at home since you and I were level 20 in SoS!

To everone else - believe me when I tell you that I've asked Xeamae to join us! She is a terrific player and a HUGE asset in raids! And I would love to have my best friend in WoW as part of our guild!

Whisper

--
Whisper- I still owe you a Shattered Halls run- I didn't forget. We'll hook up and get a group on our next available chance

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana
Whisper- I still owe you a Shattered Halls run- I didn't forget. We'll hook up and get a group on our next available chance

Wow, thank you Isadoriana!! I really didn't expect to hold you to that. So, the fact that you offered to help me out just now is something that I consider to be very generous and much appreciated. :-)

I'm hunting for Sha'tar rep as well as Honor Hold if you are game for any of those instances as well. Otherwise, I am happy to accompany you on any run you feel like doing.

Side Note: See Xeamae? Awesome people in this guild!!!

--
Quote by Whisperglade
Quote by Isadoriana

Wow, thank you Isadoriana!! I really didn't expect to hold you to that. So, the fact that you offered to help me out just now is something that I consider to be very generous and much appreciated. :-)

I'm hunting for Sha'tar rep as well as Honor Hold if you are game for any of those instances as well. Otherwise, I am happy to accompany you on any run you feel like doing.

Dude i'm all over that on the mage (or guy if you need the SP)

--

Quote by guy
Quote by Whisperglade
Quote by Isadoriana

Dude i'm all over that on the mage (or guy if you need the SP)

If you need to get these runs done retardedly fast, I'm your man. Just give me a holler in game.

--
I happen to need a few SH runs, too!
Hey Locklear, if I have to find myself grinding instances, there is nothing more gratifying than doing it retardedly fast. I appreciate and accept your offer. ;-)

Hey there Guy, your company is always always always welcome. :-)

I hit revered for Sha'tar last night which gave me that nice little head-piece buff to help me further boom my kin. And I now have my first heroic key. I hope to get the rest of the keys as soon as possible so that I can be a better asset for the guild.

Thanks again for everyone's offer to help!

W

--
Quote by xeamae
I happen to need a few SH runs, too!

Hi hun!! Wherever I go, there will you always find acceptance and a place to call home. You are of course welcome! *hugs Xeamae warmly*

--

I hit revered for Sha'tar last night which gave me that nice little head-piece buff to help me further boom my kin. And I now have my first heroic key.

Woot Congrats.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Whisperglade
Hey Locklear, if I have to find myself grinding instances, there is nothing more gratifying than doing it retardedly fast. I appreciate and accept your offer. ;-)

I hit revered for Sha'tar last night which gave me that nice little head-piece buff to help me further boom my kin. And I now have my first heroic key. I hope to get the rest of the keys as soon as possible so that I can be a better asset for the guild.

W

Hunt me up for heals anytime I'm on Whisper. We'll get you taken care of.

--
Quote by Whisperglade

W

Hey, I'm game anytime as well. Healing or dps.

--
There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works. - Will Rogers
Thank you guys - all of you!! I never take those kinds of offers for granted. Nice to know that there are people to turn to out there.

--
Quote by Whisperglade
Thank you guys - all of you!! I never take those kinds of offers for granted. Nice to know that there are people to turn to out there.

You can Turn to me anytime! ;o)

--
How often do you guys do Rep runs like SH and SV and the like? And what Mech Badge runs?
There really doesn't seem to be a set number of times we run them, it's whenever someone needs one and gets the group together - typically more successful on non-raid nights.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.