8GB DDR3-1600 RAM

2x 1TB WD Hard Drives

650W Quiet Heavy Duty Power Supply

ATI Radeon HD 4650 PCI-Ex16 Video Card

--
Saawwweeettttt

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Only thing it dont have is afterburners, couldnt figure out how to attach them to the motherboard.

--
Looks pretty cool Ren!

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
I called them and added the ATI HD 5770 card, over twice the bandwidth of the other vid card and DX11 standard, a little bit overkill

Called and added a 750w power supply as well, researching the OC specs and realized the 750 will be a great benefit, should be able to OC to 4.4 a core with the power and cooling specs on it. Gonna be one sick toy, should have it in 3 or 4 days, they were just about to ship it when I called, so all they have to do is swap the power supply and ship it

--
you gonna name it deathwing?

--

Quote by guy
you gonna name it deathwing?

Was thinking DeathGlider. Been watching too much SG1 waiting for it to come in.

Ready for it to be in so I can install, OC and get it running.

How are we doing on our Vent server? I know since Val has left us it has limited time remaining, I have a older comp that i can format and turn into a dedicated vent server, shouldnt be a issue with my 25/25 connection running it and anything else i want to at the same time.

--
We will need a new Vent server. It is only fair to Aleah that she not try to continue to service one for us. Thanks Ren & thanks to Aleah, who was kind enough to still allow the guild to use it.

-Isa

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Cool Renwick. I too went out and got a new machine. Alienware.
Alienware Aurora Desktop
Overclocked Intel Core i7 930 QC (3.36GHz, 8MB Cache)
9GB Triple Channel 1333Mhz DDR3

Dual ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB GDDR5
1TB - SATA-II, 3Gb/s, 7,200RPM, 32MB Cache HDD

new monitor with 2ms response time.

I don't think there will be any lag! lol

--

Dual 5770's, nice

--
I am thinking that COmputer will kick butt....

If I did not have a super Laptop I might come to your house and steal that tower...

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

YAY, got the tracking number today for my new comp, its coming from south florida and i live in central florida so i should have it by this weekend.

apparently the gigabyte board that i am getting supports dual bios settings, and since i mentioned i was planning on overclocking the hell out if it, they took the time to max out the ram, cpu and gpu to their max settings and crash tested it to make sure it was 100% stable and flashed it to the secondary bios, taking all the fun out of it for me, but i guess it saves me time in the long run.

they got the cores going at 4.8ghzwithout heating up the core but a few degrees for a total of 28.8ghz(9MB Cache)of processing power (I think i can tweak this a little more with the added cooling options i am adding in addition), and they got the gpu stable at 1.24ghz (850mhz stock) and the bandwidth is running at 98.8gb/s (76.6gb/s stock).

Ive got a really nice video card cooler and a memory cooler ready to go in, as well as a custom air tunnel fan for the case itself, should drop the internal temp 7-8 degrees.

Managed to get everything color coordinated as well, the entire case inside and out radiates blue

Ill see yall on soon!!!

(almost forgot, going to change all the default sounds to HAL)

--
Is Hal a refrence to Red Dwarf Show?

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng

Quote by hrogi
Is Hal a refrence to Red Dwarf Show?

2001: A Space Odyssey

A scifi film from the 1960's that was made by Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke that pretty much summarizes what they thought of human evolution, technology and space travel. There is a AI computer named HAL that has a nervous breakdown and it gets more interesting from there. If you havent seen it you should.

--
ok Cool deal..

Red Dwarf has Holly. I got them mixed up...

Summary
The adventures of the last human being alive and his friends, stranded three million years into deep space on the mining ship Red Dwarf.

Quick data: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094535/

All good funny stuff

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng

Love Red Dwarf.

--
Love Warlock's (for cookies and coffins)

--
Didn't get it yet, huh? Can't wait to see you online with us Even when I can only play a little bit, I'm bound to see you on.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana
Didn't get it yet, huh? Can't wait to see you online with us Even when I can only play a little bit, I'm bound to see you on.

Im going crazy! Got a shipping number, but going to be homicidal if it takes more than another day, shouldnt take this long for UPS to send a package a couple hundred miles. Even with the holiday season.

--
Im stuck at my grandmas tonight but i will be home tomorrow, my little brother is over at my place and just posted on his facebook that it just arrived, so i will either be on tomorrow, or he is playing a cruel joke and ill be killing him tomorrow.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.